an opportunity to work from each location Newbury and Basingstoke
We are a group of companies. with in the group of companies are, a farm park visitor attraction, and a recruitment company.
the farm park, has 100,000s of visitors each year. Children's play areas and rides, farm animals and the largest indoor Christmas experience in the UK.
The recruitment company, Supplying temporary and permanent staffing solutions to the construction, HVAC and M&E sector. We have a high professional profile within our industry. We are an expanding company with ongoing opportunities and are looking for a bright individuals to join the team.
This Payroll & Accounts Administrator role will include these duties:
* Working with the payroll, accounts and credit control, support all functions within the team.
* To enter and maintain computer records with Candidates and Clients.
* Respond to any queries.
* Process data.
* Manage external communications/clients.
* Enter orders into the system.
* Extensive use of Excel - V look ups and Pivot tables.
* Systems management.
* Communication between colleagues.
* Any ad hoc tasks.
An ideal candidate would:
* Have strong Excel experience.
* Payroll or accounts experience
* Have great communication.
* Be able to challenge processes/confidence.
* Be able to multi-task and prioritise tasks.
* Have strong administration experience.
* Worked within the financial services industry or have an understanding of payroll and accounts.
* Have excellent telephone manner
* Excellent email communication skills
* Have good customer service.
This role is completely office based
There is free parking on site.
Training available for this role.
A good opportunity for an individual with Administration experience and strong Excel skills to develop and grow within the company.
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.