Are you someone with compliance experience and looking for an exciting, fast paced administrative role in the legal sector?
An excellent newly created opportunity has arisen in a growing law firm in Camberley, Surrey for a Compliance Legal Assistant. You could be a graduate with some compliance experience and maybe some knowledge of money laundering, UK GDPR, SRA standards and regulations and a knowledge of legal risks or an experienced Administrator with compliance experience and a passion for compliance.
* Provide first-line, internal customer focused, compliance support to other employees of the Firm.
* Review, process and respond to queries in relation to compliance, breaches, complaints, feedback, claims, money laundering, and other compliance issues arising across the Firm.
* Report findings of all reviews and compliance queries to the Compliance Manager.
* Record and monitor all daily incoming compliance queries for issues, trends, behaviours and developments and report monthly to the Compliance Manager on the same.
* Assist the Compliance Manager with compiling monthly reports on problem areas / departments.
* Identify and escalate any issues that cannot be immediately resolved to the Compliance Manager.
* Perform additional ad-hoc compliance associated tasks and activities as delegated by the Compliance Manager.
* Support the Compliance Administration Assistant as and when required.
* Work with the Compliance Team to ensure compliance with the firm's policies, plans and procedures.
* Support and promote the culture of compliance within the firm.
* Capable of working alone as well as in a team.
* Ability to maintain high standards.
* Excellent IT skills.
What you'll receive
* An excellent opportunity within an award-winning firm at modern offices
* £30,000-£35,000 per annum
* 25 days holiday
* Potential for hybrid working after 6 months
* Bonus scheme
* Support, training and progression
* Competitive salary
* Perkbox and money off vouchers
* Auto-enrolment pension
* Excellent benefits package
* Invitation to awards evenings
* Summer and Christmas parties!
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send us your CV today