Selling Simplified Group, Inc. (SSG), part of Foundry's family of companies, is a controller of 165M+ global B2B records, aims to empower companies in their marketing and sales efforts through unprecedented customer insights and a real-time pulse on intent, via a comprehensive suite of data enrichment, marketing, and analytics tools—with a core mission of helping people make more meaningful B2B connections. All hosted under its demandcentr platform, their exclusive marketing technology stack provides innovative, intelligent, and compliant solutions to identifying, analysing, and capturing B2B demand backed by enriched, intent-based data. Founded in 2012, SSG is headquartered in Denver, CO and services clients globally via ten fully-staffed regional offices in APAC, EMEA, and North America.
· Design and create digital content to promote client assets for all lead generation campaigns in a timely fashion.
· Monitor/manage revision, approval, and production stages of content for new campaigns.
· Communicate with Customer Success Manager, Delivery Manager, and content manager when campaigns are ready for launch.
· Assign design tasks to internal teams and occasionally to external resources.
· Create Visionayr experiences (internal CMS) for clients.
· Work with Design Team to maintain online content library.
· Monitor digital campaign performance, record performance data, assess and adjust content-related performance factors to improve campaign results.
· Prepares post campaign reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing lead data.
· Continually research and remain abreast of industry trends, best practices, innovations, etc. to help the company remain relevant and effective in lead generation efforts.
· Occasionally assist Content Manager on internal marketing efforts and various ad hoc projects as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing/Digital Marketing, Communication & Media Studies, Social Media Marketing, or related field.
· 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing/design role, preferably in a technology related industry, designing and creating digital content.
· Possesses a creative aptitude and able to present technical ideas in exciting and eye-catching ways that appeal to a broad audience
· Proficient with MSOffice: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
· Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign
· Email marketing and social media marketing experience a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills