* To ensure a consistent, rapid and successful deployment of Clearsteps Lean Model across the site.
* To develop and implement continuous improvement actions to achieve breakthrough results in key performance indicators, including measurable improvements in safety, quality, productivity, service, cost, yield, waste and employee development.
* To support the delivery of training on Lean techniques and the Clearsteps process to site teams
To develop into a positon of a coach towards site teams and individuals
* Work closely with the regional lean manager to train site leadership and other key personnel on Lean concepts with the ABP Lean deployment strategy
* Spend ample time working with the regional lean manager and other site CI Managers to develop lean knowledge and proficiency
* Develop a thorough, effective, and timely continuous improvement plan to address the top needs at the site.
* Identify barriers to deployment of the continuous improvement plan and work with RLM and GM to remove them
* Work with site leadership to update and re-prioritise the plan to maintain focus on the most critical site objectives.
* Coach and mentor others on Lean so it becomes engrained in the site culture.
* Develop shop floor experts capable of driving Lean in their areas inc implementation of CIRFs
* Provide regular reports of data and actions to measure progress against the site objectives.
* Make recommendations, based on site experience to enhance effectiveness of Lean program in future roll-outs.
* Liaise closely with site Technical team to ensure that suggested activities do not compromise food safety or customer requirements.
* Upholding, safeguarding and promoting the organization’s Vision, Values & Goals philosophies