Creative 3D Designer & Artworker – Retail/POS Specialist
Full time, permanent, office based
Our Charnwood based clients are keen to add to their growing design agency team and are looking for a Creative 3D Designer & Artworker with good solid experience in Retail/ POS to join them on a full time and permanent basis.
This is a combination role, the successful candidate will work with some exciting brands and will have the opportunity to use both their imaginative creative design experience and also their 3D production artworker skills to bring brand designs to life.
* Deliver innovative creative concepts.
* Use 3D render skills to support your concepts (Cinema 4D preferred).
* Produce technically sound production decks to ensure clear communication of design detail.
* Produce Artwork files for client reference, manufacturers and suppliers, ensuring all final artwork meets project specifications.
* Collaborate with other stakeholders/disciplines as required to ensure final execution of the project meets client expectations.
* Understanding of production materials to enable realistic creative response to client briefs.
* Attend and contribute to internal briefing meetings, insights sessions, and client meetings.
* Be calm but positive and productive under pressure.
* Keep aligned with the studio's workflow and quality control processes.
Skills & Experience
* Solid experience in a retail/POS design studio.
* Strong creative portfolio that demonstrates your ability and achievements.
* Understanding of production materials to enable a realistic creative response to client briefs.
* Confident, fast and precise in conceptual and artistic visual delivery, working to tight deadlines and within budget.
* Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Experience with Mac based software; 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D (preferred) and Adobe Creative Suite, Auto Cad.