An Estimating Administrator is required to work for a major contractor that operate within the building and civil engineering sector. The successful Estimating Administrator will be working within an existing estimating team and will be required to provide an effective and efficient administrative support service for the busy estimating office. The company operate across Cumbria, yet their office is based close to Workington.
This position would appeal to an ambitious individual who is looking to join a large company that can offer progression opportunities and the necessary support to ensure a new employee feels capable and confident of managing their workload.
The company have been established for well over 200 years and are proud to be the most recognised construction name in Cumbria. The Estimating Administrator who joins the company will enjoy working in a busy estimating department that continues to push the company forward to ensure their growth remains consistent.
Estimating Administrator – Position Overview
* Providing general administration support to the Estimating Director and Estimators in the production of tenders to ensure appropriate deadlines are met.
* Supporting team with enquiries for materials and sub-contractor pricing, including production of required documentation.
* Distribution of enquiry correspondence received including publishing and distributing emails and uploading quotes in tendering module on Union Square System.
* Inputting new suppliers/sub-contractor’s details into company system to be able to process tender queries.
* Input and checking of Bills of Quantities into estimating software.
* Collating and assisting in the production of PQQs and submitting completed PQQs via the stipulated response format.
* Production of weekly tender programme in conjunction with Estimating Director.
Estimator Administrator – Position Requirements
* An excellent communicator with keen eye for detail
* Willing to make decisions taking ownership to resolve client/customer queries
* Previous experience working to pressurised deadlines
* Living within close proximity to Workington
* Previous experience within an administration position
Estimating Administrator – Position Remuneration
* Salary between £23,000 and £25,000
* Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 16:30 and Friday 08:30 to 16:00