Onecare has an opportunity for a credible and professional social worker with experience in managing care services. Onecare has a quality objective which focuses on providing care designed to promote physical and psychological well-being. We take pride in our position as a specialist care provider to actively preserve and promote the primary values of independence, dignity, respect, privacy, choice and control for service – users. This is an opportunity to join an established but ambitious and growing company.
· Lead and manage care coordinator, supervisors, senior carers and Carers in day-to-day management of delivering quality care services.
· Conducting interviews with individuals and families to assess and review their situation
· organising and managing packages of support to enable people to lead the fullest lives possible
· participating in training, supervision and team meetings.
· Maintaining a high standard of care and support delivery for all service users as per CQC standards and the Local authority contractual requirements.
· Ensuring thorough Care plans, clear documentation and record-keeping is maintained regarding all service users’ progress and the quality care and support is provided on time.
· Effective communication and dealing with Local authorities, commissioners’ external agencies, and potential customers.
· Experience in managing efficient teams with budget responsibility in the care industry.
Minimum 1 – 2 years' demonstrable experience as social worker and manage care services is desirable.
• Qualification in social care work or equivalent.
• Experience in dealing with commissioners, Social services, local authorities, NHS and a good track record in CQC performance.
• Experience and knowledge of Autism, Learning Disability or Mental health sector.
• Strong knowledge and experience in safeguarding procedures.
• Credible, pro-active, resilient and a strong team player who can be calm under pressure - able to multi-task and a good communicator at all levels.
• Excellent administration and IT skills.
• Full driving license and access to your own car.
Job type: Permanent, Full time
Working hours: Mon to Fri, Weekends availability, 37.5hrs