IT Project Delivery - IT Portfolio Delivery - IT Systems Delivery - Strategic Management - Programme Management - IT Project Delivery - Remote Based
I am currently recruiting for a Head of IT Systems Delivery to join a rapidly expanding team based in the South of England. This is a senior hands-on management role reporting to the CIO and you will be responsible for the delivery of the agreed IT road map and project delivery, covering the full project life cycle. You will manage the PMO function, coupled with providing strong leadership across the team, Business Analysts, Project and Programme managers to make sure that all the IT programmes and projects are delivered successfully on time. This is a business critical role as part of the significant growth of the business and its expansion across the UK.
* Accountable for ensuring that all IT programmes and projects within the company deliver to time, quality and to agreed contractual terms.
* Works closely with the CIO, internal and external stakeholders and partners to ensure project outcomes and roadmap for each programme are clear, planned, agreed, and successfully delivered.
* Ensuring accurate reporting, documentation and tracking of the project/programme lifecycle.
* Proven experience in leading and managing an IT project portfolio delivery function.
* Strong management and coordination skills, and used to working with 3rd parties/delivery partners.
* Ideally have telecommunications related background.
* Have a successful track record in delivering projects and managing the programme
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company who invest heavily in their staff and offer great career progression. The Role is Remote Based.
IT Project Delivery - IT Portfolio Delivery - IT Systems Delivery - Strategic Management - Programme Management - IT Project Delivery