This is an exciting opportunity to join a blue-chip organisation in Reading, as an Incident Manager.
• Proactively review the ticket estate for assigned contract(s) and work closely with Service Desks and Service Delivery Managers to ensure tickets are on track throughout their lifecycle and successfully managed to closure within contractual SLAs.
• Build and own an effective relationship between Service Desks and Service Delivery Managers to ensure that customer expectations are understood, and processes are appropriately aligned to ensure these are met.
• Work closely with Global Service Desk Management to ensure all tickets are scoped and logged accurately and appropriate processes are followed throughout the ticket lifecycle.
• Produce weekly and monthly Incident and Request Management reports to be shared both with management and the account’s Service Delivery Manager.
• Proactively monitor, assess and report on all tickets against defined Incident and Request Management KPIs ensuring that appropriate action is taken to progress tickets where required.
• Produce and implement Continual Service Improvement Plans for assigned contracts where required to drive improvement against Incident and Request Management KPIs and contractual SLAs.
• Continually review the effectiveness of the Incident and Request Management Process, identifying and initiating improvement activities in order to increase accuracy and reduce failures.
• Review, evaluate and improve knowledge articles in available knowledge bases to ensure they are up to date and easy to understand at all levels.
• Coach and mentor Service Desk Analysts, identifying knowledge gaps and providing appropriate training where required.
• Manage high priority tickets and major incidents in line with the Major Incident Management process, producing Major Incident Reports where required.
• Attend Customer Service Reviews alongside the Service Delivery Manager, if required by Global Service Desk Management.
• Maintain high standards of customer service at all times to provide an excellent customer experience.
• Champion Quality Management System and defined Global Service Desk standards at all times.
• At least 18 months’ Managed Service Desk experience for role holder to perform fully and effectively in the job
• ITIL foundation or equivalent exposure to an ITIL aligned environment.
• Detailed knowledge of ITSM tools, preferably ServiceNow.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Detailed, methodical and logical approach to problem solving.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills: ability to communicate Internally and externally at all levels.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
So, if you are an Incident Manager, looking to progress your career then please do apply!