Our client, a manufacturer of injection moulding components has retained our services to search for an Injection Moulding Setter to join their growing team.
* As an Injection Moulding Setter, you must have several years’ experience with setting, conditioning, and maintenance & process optimisation of Injection Moulding machines working with a wide range of materials.
* The Injection Moulding Setter will be responsible for accurately setting and processing tooling in accordance with the production schedule.
* You will be required to ensure that all jobs are completed on time and to the correct quality standards whilst meeting customer requirements.
* For a proven Injection Moulding Setter, this is an excellent opportunity to work secure a stable position within a forward-thinking company.
* Responsible for Setting and Operating of Moulding Machines within your section and assisting in completing orders on time and at the correct quality and cost
* Accurately set & process tooling in accordance with the production schedule priorities (to maintain 100% MSA).
* Working with Boy, Battenfeld, Arburg, Krauss Maffei & Demag moulding machines up to 100tonne
* Ensure that all jobs are completed on time and to the correct quality standards whilst meeting customer requirements.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
“Sierra 57 Consult Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Sierra 57 Consult Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving license, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Sierra57 has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles