A market leading specialist manufacturer based near Carrington are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer with an electrical bias to join their Maintenance team on permanent day shift.
This is a fast paced and highly varied manufacturing operation. The main function will be the planned / preventative / reactive maintenance of complex special purpose machinery within a busy manufacturing area. You will also be tasked with longer term improvements of processes across the site. Typical duties will include:
• Preparing, carrying out and recording weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual preventative maintenance schedules
• Dealing with emergency breakdowns urgently, calling in outside contractors when required
• Suggesting pro-active improvements to problems encountered
• Providing a hand sealer repair service to our customers
• Finding faults and resolutions
To be considered for this opportunity you will have previously held a multi skilled engineer role within a manufacturing environment (ideally FMCG) and possess a strong electrical skill set which will include a formal qualification (HNC / HND City & Guilds).Previous experience as a Shift Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician might be a good match.
The position is Monday to Friday days and comes with a pension scheme, quarterly and annual bonus scheme, private healthcare plus other benefits