The Manager can be very flexible to accommodate shift requests where possible
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that pride themselves on providing their staff a safe and enjoyable place to work, allowing you to progress in your career and feel supported and valued.
This Registered Nurse position will be based in one of their homes in Skelmersdale . The home has an experienced and welcoming Manager and a GOOD CQC report.
The home specialises in providing care in the following areas:
Dementia Learning Disability Mental Health Condition Old Age Physical Disability Sensory Impairment Younger Adults The company offer a very competitive benefit package:
· Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
· Full support with Revalidation
· Free access to Online Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual
· RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation
· Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
· DBS check provided free of charge
· Comprehensive Holiday Pay Scheme that rewards you for your commitment to your role
· Free drinks and snacks whilst on shift
· Opportunity for overtime
· Relocation package can be discussed if required
To be considered for this Registered Nurse position you must have a live NMC PIN with no restrictions. Be eligible to live and work in the UK without sponsorship.
How to apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
All you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly, my name is Rebecca Rouse (Lead Healthcare Consultant) and my number is (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed) you can also text me on (phone number removed).
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.