This is an exciting new opportunity to join a growing investment firm who offer a range of services from multi asset/fund management to private equity.
The business is split between two UK offices – one in London and another in Surrey. The team follow a hybrid pattern with a requirement to be in the office x2 days per week.
Their current AUM is just over £11 billion. The current portfolio ranges from private to retail and institutional clients.
There are less than 200 permanent employees in what is a smaller to medium enterprise environment.
The Role – Performance & Information Services Manager
* A new role as part of an increase in business demand.
* You’ll sit within the Risk and Information Services team currently made up of x10 in the UK.
* The focus will be to manage the production and accuracy of the fund performance contribution and attribution reports.
* You’ll work alongside another Information Services Manager to oversee management, production and co-ordination of all internal/external data requirements in relation to the funds, private client model portfolios and investment trusts.
* We’re also looking for someone with the ability to line manage the data and performance analysts currently in the team.
* This is a technical role and we’re also looking for an expert in MS Excel along with SQL.
What experience you’ll need:
* Proven investment data management and performance reporting experience.
* Knowledge of investment/performance reporting software (e.g. Bloomberg; FE).
* Strong experience in SQL programming/querying.
* Strong experience and proficiency in MS Excel.
* Experience in working closely with development teams and mentoring/managing analysts.
* Understanding of the principles of treating customers fairly and an ability to ensure these principles are embedded in team
Benefits: Bonus, private medical, pension and much more inc. company socials.
Location: The team work on a hybrid pattern that follows x2 days in the office and x3 days remote.