We are working with a client who specialises in Water supply and Sewerage utility’s covering the South West of England, they are looking to recruit a Process Technician for waste water projects. The process technician will work alongside the process commissioning engineer to perform reactive and routine maintenance on equipment to ensure safe and efficient operations within the region.
The successful candidate will need to have experience on wastewater processes, predominantly in the UK or European water industry, with an understanding of the theory behind the company’s operations. Some of the responsibilities will include travelling from site to sites in the South West region so the candidate will need to hold a clean driving license.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
* Manage asset maintenance either directly or via escalation
* Ensure vital safety equipment is maintained and available to use.
* Maintain documentation such as site visit records and validation records
* Maintain site standards and conditions
* Manage sludge preparation and storage
Our client is looking for the right type of people to join the company, this can be either a long term contract or permanent position.
ALL CANDIDTAES MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK