Liaise with | Direct sales team, Marketing, Technical support team, Operations.
Location: 80% of your time at the Braintree Head Office and 20% on client site as required with flexible working conditions
The Project Manager will lead and take ownership of the day to day running of the project team including installation engineers and apprentices. The right person will have experience in delivering multiple projects efficiently and on time and in budget.
• Organising and scheduling of projects end to end.
• Scheduling/Managing project team’s time.
• Planning project schedules.
• Engaging/communicating with clients, keeping them up to date with schedules.
• Liaising with Account Managers in progress of the projects.
• Scheduling of upgrades to existing customers.
• Organising orders from suppliers.
• Make sure projects are on time and cost effective against sales order.
• Site survey visits.
• Making sure we charge correctly
• Work closely with Tech Support manager for resource and knowledge sharing.
• Utilise resources and communicate with team leaders.
* Excellent time management and planning skills
* Excellent People Skills
* Excellent team organisation skills
* Excellent problem management skills
* Excellent communications skills
* Excellent grasp of Technical solutions
* Excellent grasp of Service Management (Ongoing Support Services)
* 5 Years+ Experience in IT Project Management ideally managed Epos role out programmes but Epos isn't essential