This is an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading fit out Company!
Our client is one of the top Commercial fit out contractors in London and the South East, having won multiple awards in the industry, reflecting the high standard of work it has delivered to its clients in the South of England and beyond.
* The identification & procurement of suitable sub-contractors.
* Using the appropriate tender documentation effectively and efficiently procure tenders, negotiate and let subcontracts within required timescales.
* The negotiation & letting of subcontracts within required timescales.
* Management of the financial aspects of the development.
* Reviewing and forecasting the latest cost estimates and reporting including monthly cost reviews.
* Attend relevant site meetings alongside Senior Leadership teams.
* Manage the payment of subcontractors, measured work and variations are paid in a timely manner.
* Undertaking valuations, cash flow forecasts, obtaining warranties, etc.
Skills and experience we're looking for:
* Strong Quantity Surveyor in a main contractor or fit out sector.
* Demonstrates strong attention to detail and produces accurate work.
* Commercially aware with analytical & proactive approach towards problem solving.
* Strong ability to negotiate and influence
* Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
* Team management skills; leads by example, considering team strengths and areas for improvement
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment
* Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* CSCS card
* Degree or other technical qualification.
* RICS / CIOB qualification.
* Experience over qualifications will be considered as we're open to supporting you with qualifications.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply with an updated CV.
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on (phone number removed) if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business