Do you want to join a company that is recognised as one of the “1000 companies to inspire Britain”?
Winner Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for a Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant who looking to take their next step and join a successful and award-winning team. Winner Recruitment is a privately owned recruitment specialist UK company that has several clients across the UK within a variety of different sectors.
The Recruiter / Recruitment Consultantwill be responsible for all aspects of one of our newly acquired contracts to ensure that a high-quality consistent service is delivered to meet client requirements. This role will be responsible for delivering on the KPIs and SLA, working with their Account manager ensure smooth operation success.
• Take ownership warehouse and driver recruitment for variance clients to be able to fulfil client requirements
• Achieving KPIs
• Oversee and manage the daily implementation of the operational plan
• Regularly updating Account manager with risks and or barriers
• Fully understand client requirements and ensure quality of candidates is consistently achieved
• Accountable for overall compliance at sites and ensuring plans for contingencies are in place
• Act in a calm, professional and proactive manner always which portrays a respectable image of Winner Recruitments company values
• The BranchRecruiter will take a flexible approach to their working arrangements, particularly in relation to the re-assignment of duties that may be necessary when colleagues are away or during peak periods of work and on bank holidays.
Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
• Experience in working with various reporting and forecasting tools.
• Experience with strong people management skills and enjoys a challenge and working to targets.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with the internal branch team
• Self-driven, proactive and results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus onquality and business profit.
• Uses own initiative and uses good judgement to make decisions
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Very good computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems
• The ability to effectively handle a busy and varied workload, meet tight deadlines and prioritise effectively
• Resilient and able to work in an organisation that is undergoing change due to development and growth
Recruiter / Recruitment Consultant Benefits:
• Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Salary: £23,000 per year
• Monday – Friday, 10:00 to 18:00 (flexible approach to weekends/bank holidays and peak time) You will be responsible for managing your own time
• 28 days per annum + 1 day per each year’s service
• Competitive Bonus scheme paid quarterly
• 1000 companies to inspire Britain
• Free car park
• Career Development
• Recruiting: 1 year (preferred)
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, apply now to secure your role and one of our friendly team will call be in touch
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change. This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Winner Recruitment
Winner Recruitment is acting as an employment business about this vacancy