To provide and supervise the delivery of high quality and safe nursing care to residents in accordance with up to date, evidence base professional practice in line with HTR CARE policies and procedures and with NMC professional code of conduct and health and social care legislations.
Criteria for Registered Mental Health Nurse:
* An experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) with valid NMC PIN
* Patient centric with a commitment to delivering high quality care
* Good decision-making skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Deliver prescribed care to a defined group of patients that reflect their individual needs
* Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes and acting as the patients named nurse.
* Accurately communicate with, observe and engage with residents/Service Users in order to assess need and evaluate progress.
* Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the Care team
* Understand and participate in relevant quality improvement processes and clinical governance