We have a fantastic opportunity for a proven, Commercial Retail Professional to join a successful Shopping Centre in Southampton.
This position is about more than just "Retail", you will hold proven, in-depth experience/understanding across all aspects of Commercial Retail delivery including retail logistics, brand positioning/presence & management, retail visual delivery, retail marketing, analysis of sales/footfall data, relationship management across all levels & a passion/understanding of the full retail economy.
This key position will work to support all retailers within the scheme. Key responsibilities include: -
* Establish a productive relationship with retailers, area managers & head offices to support & understand the trading performance
* Management, collection & reporting of all data/information around retailer performance (including LFL, total sales, ATV, sales densities, sustainability ratios, store ranges, conversation rates & merchandising frequencies)
* Driving key centre initiatives across all retailers to increase the success
* Maximising trading opportunities
* Capture, analysis & report on key retail data (footfall/sales)
* Management & delivery for retailer meetings
* Work with new retailers ensuring full site induction