Are you ready for a new challenge and want to work for a fast-moving company with incredible benefits? Then this job is the one for you.
The company are looking for a Sales Support & Credit Control Administrator. This role will suit a candidate with a good work ethic, enthusiasm and one that works confidently alongside a creative and driven team. This amazing company provide recruitment services to several sectors, including food & drink and Health & Beauty.
* Report to the CEO of the company and Operations manager including Ad hoc PA duties.
* Settling and sending of invoices and banking reconciliation.
* Answering the telephone and directing candidate and client calls to sales consultants.
* Providing administrative support to consultants and managing staff expenses.
* Updating databases and spreadsheets.
* Registering, updating and re-formatting candidates CVS.
* Updating internal candidate information onto database.
* Check numbers are reconciled correctly.
* Handles Payroll and credit control via phone and email.
* We are looking for a creative, organised and articulate individual who is full of bright ideas and is easy to get on with.
* Must have good accuracy and attention to detail.
* Experienced user of Outlook, Word, Excel and SAGE.
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Comfortable with multi-tasking and working to various deadlines.
* Candidates will be able to provide verified references.
* Customer service experience would be preferable.
* Private Health and dental care – After 6 months service