Teaching Personnel are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant in Cambridge and surrounding areas. Our school works with students with ages from 5-18 with range of complex need and challenging behaviours.
Any potential candidate with previous experience in the care industry, social work or support work is encouraged to apply for this role.
Teaching Assistant Role:
To be able to work with an individual child specifically or with a group to deliver learning and interventions.
Work under the guidance of the classroom teacher to support children and control behaviour in the classroom Social and emotional support Encourage positive behaviour in and around the school Working hours of 08:30-15:30 Ideal Candidate:
Experience working with children is desirable but not essential Have a passion for wanting to make a positive difference in children’s lives An energetic person and patient person, confident working with challenging behaviour Specialist in behaviour management Candidates with a ‘can do’ attitude willing to take on a challenge Monthly Salary: £1,400-£2,000
Why join Teaching Personnel?
• Pay – Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility, and availability
• myTP – Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
• A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
• Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy – Your Continuous Professional Development
• Pay via PAYE – allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.