Our client is a a fully integrated civil and delivery service providing innovative, sustainable and quality solutions to the water industry. They deliver Large, planned capital delivery schemes to planned/reactive emergency works, reservoir refurbishment and developer services. This client is currently looking for a Site Supervisor to oversee water projects within the company.
This role is to supervise the construction activities that take place on a day to day basis on various work sites and ensure the successful completion of the contract under your supervision. You will need to ensure activities undertaken on sites are carried out to the highest practicable safety standards and delivered to programme.
Responsibilities will include planning and ensuring necessary resources are available, building and developing the team to deliver all aspects of the project requirements, and being able to interpret and apply engineering drawings. You will also be responsible for upkeeping health and safety procedures, such as, a safe and tidy working environment by monitoring waste control and complying with environmental legislations and company procedures.
• SSSTS/ SMSTS
• EUSR Card water hygiene
• Experience in the delivery and supervision of Utility works i.e. Water/ Wastewater works
• Experience with Shafts/headings/ Deep Drainage projects
• Good IT skills i.e. use a tablet for stats/ drawings review/ basic site admin
• Good knowledge of HSG47
• Manage and maintain a site pack
• Manage street works and excavations/ backfilling in the highway
• Temp Works Supervisor
• Ability to effectively Communicate to site crews i.e. weekly toolbox talks to crews
• Liaise with client, local authorities, customers
• Collaborate with relevant departments i.e. SHEQ team