Four Eyes Insight Four Eyes Insight (FEI) are an innovative professional services company with a wealth of experience providing clinical productivity software and delivering transformation programmes to the NHS. Our mission is to quantify clinical productivity opportunities and translate these into a sustainable reality, building effective change that lasts. Since its inception in 2013, Four Eyes Insight has worked with over 80 NHS Trusts across England. In 2017 we were commissioned by the NHS to lead the National Theatre Productivity Programme for 130 Trusts.
We specialise in improving productivity and efficiency in operating theatres, across outpatient clinics and throughout patient pathways including diagnostic procedures such as Cath labs, endoscopy and radiology. We also build bespoke patient pathway level demand and capacity business plan models to redesign elective care services for superior operating performance.
One of our key differentiators is our extensive hands-on clinical and operational experience. Such experience enables us to guide clients every step of the way through the implementation process, working alongside them as the new processes are embedded, always on hand to explain and adapt where needed.
We currently have a range of software offerings that we licence to our customers on a B2C model. As a software engineer, your daily job will be to work in the software team, building and maintaining these applications for our clients using agile processes.
This will include working with the rest of the team in attending stand-ups, planning and refinements. Taking ownership of user stories and delivering them to a high standard.
As a software engineer you will be responsible for the technical delivery of functionality on any of our existing applications
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Analysing, understanding and delivering user requirements
· Write quality testable code to ensure maintainability and stability
· Create clear technical specifications
· Expand or extend existing functionalities/features
· Work with existing stakeholders to refine their requirements and translate into business value features
· Testing and peer review code written by your colleagues
· Identify technical problems (bugs) and develop hotfixes and ‘patches’
· ASP.net/C# (.net Core)
· REST API development
· Containerised applications (docker/k8s)
· SOA – Service Orientated Architecture
· Scum processes
· Azure Devops (or equivalent)
· CI/CD Concepts and Principals
· Test driven development (TDD)
· Azure Functions
· Azure Service Bus
Alongside the technical expertise described above, the successful candidate must be well organised with
superior attention to detail.
We are looking for a candidate who has a clear understanding of and desire to adhere to best practice
within their field and who pro-actively keeps up to date with relevant developments to tools and
techniques to enhance the quality of their outputs