A fantastic opportunity to join a leading fitout firm in the construction industry as a Technical Services Manager!
Our client is the leading housebuilder in the UK with a proud and longstanding tradition of delivering top quality houses to the nation.
We are currently looking for a Technical Services Manager to join the team in one of fastest growing regions, in the modern and friendly office in Bracknell. You will be working on projects predominantly based in the Thames Valley region.
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Manager whom is looking for their next career move within fitout.
Key responsibilities include:
* Manage liaison with the Land Department in the investigation and acquisition of development sites
* Ensure the most cost effective options are physically developing the land are recommended.
* By assisting as requested with strategic land acquisitions and Planning Appeals including strategic technical studies, negotiating with statutory Authorities, instructing Consultants and obtaining/vetting their reports.
* Regular liaison is maintained with statutory authorities
* Manage Technical and Services budgets including the management of the production information and service procurement against the agreed budgets
* Making recommendations for cost effective optimising during the pre-planning process.
* Reviewing, challenging and commenting on bespoke/project specific design information
* Identify and resolve technical design and constructional problems
* Ensure adequate CPD is undertaken to maintain Professional Status where appropriate and to be aware of industry changes and developments.
* Technical Management experience in the housebuilding industry
* Confident managing high volumes of investigative operational and project work
* Experience of managing multiple complex projects at a time
* Exposure to mix use/commercial schemes
* Experience in fitout projects
* Excellent team management skills
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please do not hesitate to apply with an updated CV.
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Call us on (phone number removed) if you require additional assistance.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business