18530 + an OTE of £38,530 and an opportunity to earn uncapped commission
About the role:
A UK Manual driving license is required for this role.
Making commission just became even easier. We now combine new and existing customer sales with small business selling, giving you the best opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
* Sell ‘door to door’ (D2D) to new residential customers.
* Save existing residential customers.
* Sell to new small business (home office) customers.
The on-target commission is £20k per year in this role. However, great Field Sales Representatives can expect to earn anything between £50k-£70k in commission per year (…we’re serious!).
No D2D Sales experience? No problem. We want sales-minded people with a great work ethic, to join our fun, sociable team. That’s right, you may be field based, but you’ll still feel part of the team with our inclusive culture. Our daily virtual catch-ups are a great way to kick-start your day and get to know your colleagues better.
Don’t take our word for it…come and see for yourself. You will be invited to a job appreciation day to experience what ‘a day in the life’ is like for one of our current representatives before accepting our offer.
Every day is different. Take on a variety of barriers and assist our customers with a problem-solving mindset to make sure that they are satisfied with their current and future plans. You’ll learn all of this in a supported environment, from your knowledgeable and friendly team, through on and off the job training.
Tell me more, tell me more…
The Virgin Media offering is expanding UK-wide to millions of potential new customers, giving them a chance to use our new, faster broadband in their area at an affordable price.
Part of your role would include door-to-door sales with new residential and business customers. The other side of your role includes re-contacting existing customers, handling their objections and putting them on new packages that meet their needs.
Listening to our customers, understanding their concerns, outlining solutions and showing the benefits of new/improved packages will help you excel within this role. It’s important to understand the brand, products and service inside-out to keep our Virgin Media customers happy.
You’ll be working 37.5 hours per week typically between 12pm – 8pm, and your manager will work with you to optimise your shift patterns to maximise your opportunities.
Your first couple of weeks will be spent in a training environment to help you get up to speed on everything we offer, as well as providing you with tips and recommendations for matching potential customers to the right service or product.
The training will be predominantly virtual from 9-5pm with a mix of self-led learning and an in-office induction with your manager.
The must haves:
* A UK Manual driving license with no more than 8 points.
The other stuff we're looking for:
* Through great conversations, you’ll be able to overcome objections from customers and influence them round to your way of thinking.
* You’ll love to win and enjoy the reward that comes with great success.
* Wants to be part of a fast paced, energetic, and exciting organisation.
What's in it for you?
As well as the benefits, we also offer a wide range of support, rewards, and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
If you are successful with your application, you will receive:
* A basic salary of £18,530, uncapped commission, (great advisors can earn £50 -£70k per year!).
* 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
* Company Car.
* An excellent pension scheme, matching up to 10%.
* Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, BUPA medical cover (which you can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones) and critical illness cover.
* Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
* The option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave, to suit your personal needs.
Want to learn more about our benefits? You can check them out here
If you think you've got some amazing skills to offer us and Virgin Media feels like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful will be a call from one of our recruiters to talk through the role in more detail and take you through a competency-based telephone interview.
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you.
Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media family.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,530.00-£50,000.00 per year