This role of Training Coordinator is a key in the continued growth of this particular organisation and takes ownership of the coordination of all technical learning and development activity for our team of c.100 staff.
The role focuses on being the face of their ‘Academy’ which is an initiative that looks to coordinate all their staff’s development whilst supporting the business in sourcing new candidates, inducting colleagues and building a long-term people plan. Furthermore it is a plan to create career paths for our team across the division.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for long term progression as this role offers the successful candidate scope to develop the Learning & Development function further to improve both the employee experience and the technical competence of their business.
To be successful in this role you will be a confident communicator with excellent relationship building skills, capable of establishing strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels, while supporting new contract mobilisations and projects across the business.
If you are a highly organised individually, comfortable with working in a remote environment and have previous experience of coordinating, we would love to hear from you!
A hybrid role with a mix of homeworking, office working and visiting operational sites in Kent where required.
* Creating, developing and owning the training and development register, to include detailed logs of all current qualifications
* Working with the business to ascertain all training needs for the future
* Planning and booking all refresher or renewal training
* Liaising with all Managers to ensure full coordination of their staff’s development plans
* Assist with market research on roles, training, accreditations and competitor offering
* Working very closely with the business to support inductions
* Working with Marketing on collateral, supporting materials and external presence (social media ads for recruitment, academy updates, outward facing membership communications and/or PR)
* Coordinating all job descriptions in a central register
* Supporting the long service and retirement awards as part of the academy
* Working with the Bid team on providing training certificates, accreditations and supporting material
* Coordinating and applying for DBS checks for staff utilising the agreed process
* Provide reports and updates on people development and training
* Liaise with the Senior Management team to implement Recruitment strategy /Marketing/ new ways of connecting with people (i.e. partnerships)