This course provides you with the entire toolbox you need to become a Data Scientist! You will be able to fill up your resume with in-demand data science skills including - Statistical Analysis, Python programming with NumPy, pandas, matplotlib, Advanced Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning with stats models and Deep Learning. You will unfold the power of deep neural networks, apply your skills to real-life business cases, carry out cluster and factor analysis, and much more!
The Complete Data Science Bundle includes 12 months access to the below courses:
Deep Learning & Computer Vision: An Introduction - 2 hrs.
Recommendation Systems in Python - 4.5hrs.
Machine Learning: Decision Trees & Random Forests - 4.5 hrs.
Twitter Sentiment Analysis in Python - 3.5 hrs.
Python Programming: From Beginner to Intermediate - 10.5 hrs.
Quant Trading Using Machine Learning - 11 hrs.
Apache Storm: Learn by Example - 4 hrs.
Factor Analysis - 1.5 hrs.
Linear & Logistic Regression - 5 hrs.
Machine Learning for Apps - 6.5 hrs.
Machine Learning with Python - 5hrs.
Data Analysis with Python and Pandas - 6 hrs.
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to pre-process data.
- Understand the mathematics behind Machine Learning.
- Start coding in Python and learn how to use it for statistical analysis.
- Perform linear and logistic regressions in Python.
- Carry out cluster and factor analysis.
- Be able to create Machine Learning algorithms in Python, using NumPy and statsmodels.
- Apply your skills to real-life business cases.
- Use state-of-the-art Deep Learning frameworks such as Google’s. TensorFlowDevelop a business intuition while coding and solving tasks with big data.
- Unfold the power of deep neural networks.
- Improve Machine Learning algorithms by studying underfitting, overfitting, training, validation, n-fold cross validation, testing, and how hyperparameters could improve performance.
- Warm up your fingers as you will be eager to apply everything you have learned here to more and more real-life situations.
No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics. A copy of Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 365 is advisable.
Once you have completed your Data Science course bundle you will be able to unlock job opportunities all over the world.
Potential roles include;
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Senior Data Scientist
- Software Engineer
- Python Engineer
- Data Analyst.
You are able to pay in full upfront, or in monthly installments (subject to a credit check.).
Online education is electronically supported learning that relies on the Internet for teacher/student interaction.
An academic certificate is a document that certifies that a person has received specific education or has passed a test or series of tests.
Thinking of online study? StudyLearnGrow provides numerous distance learning courses.
Adult education is the non-credential activity of gaining skills and improved education.