You will learn what Ethical Hacking is, how to hack secure systems, how to intercept network traffic, and much much more! These courses all give you the opportunity to earn many Official and Industry-Standard qualifications, that will help you in your Cyber or IT career. Security is constantly changing, growing, and evolving and companies need new Cyber Security experts to join their teams. This course bundle is here to get you ready for your future career, and improve your skills and knowledge! Our courses are all highly practical, and assume no prior knowledge in hacking or Cyber Security! So whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced Computer user, you can take this course bundle.
Each course is divided into a number of sections, and you will learn both the theory and get to put your new found skills into practise at the end of each course! By the end of the course you will have a strong understanding and foundation in most penetration testing and hacking fields.
What you'll learn
• Ethical hacking & security videos.
• Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level.
• Learn ethical hacking, its fields & the different types of hackers.
• Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks.
• Understand how websites work, how to discover & exploit web application vulnerabilities to hack websites.
• Discover vulnerabilities & exploit them to hack into servers.
• Hack secure systems using client-side & social engineering.
• Secure systems from all the attacks shown.
• Learn Network Hacking / Penetration Testing.
• Network basics & how devices interact inside a network.
• Run attacks on networks without knowing its key.
• Control Wi-Fi connections without knowing the password.
• Launch various Man In The Middle attacks.
• Access any account accessed by any client on the network.
• Sniff network traffic & analyse it to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
• Intercept network traffic & modify it on the fly.
• Discover devices connected to the same network.
• Redirect DNS requests to any destination (DNS spoofing).
• Secure networks from the discussed attacks.
• Edit router settings for maximum security.
• Discover suspicious activities in networks.
• Encrypt traffic to prevent MITM attacks.
• Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems.
• Hack servers using server side attacks.
• Exploit buffer over flows & code execution vulnerabilities to gain control over systems.
• Hack systems using client side attacks.
• Hack systems using fake updates.
• Hack systems by backdooring downloads on the fly.
• Create undetectable backdoors.
• Backdoor normal programs.
• Backdoor any file type such as pictures, pdf's ...etc.
• Gather information about people, such as emails, social media accounts, emails and friends.
• Hack secure systems using social engineering.
• Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account.
• Analyse malware.
• Manually detect undetectable malware.
• Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems.
• Capture keystrokes on a compromised system.
• Use a compromised computer as a pivot to hack other systems.
• Understand how websites & web applications work.
• Understand how browsers communicate with websites.
• Gather sensitive information about websites.
• Discover servers, technologies & services used on target website.
• Discover emails & sensitive data associated with a specific website.
• Discover subdomains associated with a website.
• Discover unpublished directories & files associated with a target website.
• Discover websites hosted on the same server as the target website.
• Exploit file upload vulnerabilities to gain control over target website.
• Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities.
• Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities.
• Discover, exploit & fix SQL injection vulnerabilities.
The course is great for those who have a basic understanding and would like to develop their Hacking Skills.
Just some of the jobs you will be able to go for after this course bundle is:
- Penetration Tester
- Network Engineer
- Ethical Hacker
- 1st Line IT Support
- 2nd Line IT Support
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Helpdesk Support
- Data Engineer And much more!
You are able to pay in full upfront, or in monthly installments (subject to a credit check.)
Online education is electronically supported learning that relies on the Internet for teacher/student interaction.
An academic certificate is a document that certifies that a person has received specific education or has passed a test or series of tests.
Thinking of online study? StudyLearnGrow provides numerous distance learning courses.