Anyone who has ever worked in customer service can tell you, customers can be blatantly boisterous. Still, if you want to remain in business, you have to deal with them patiently and creatively. Finding techniques that help you win over despondent clients and tame them to your offer is the key to providing incredible customer care - even when you truly need to kick frightful clients to control.
Our Handling Difficult Customers course has the perfect content on how to turn a bad customer service situation into an opportunity to improve your business. By the end of this Course, you will be able to:
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Manage internal and external stress
- Develop abilities to listen actively and empathize
- Build a rapport with customers in person and over the phone
- Develop strategies to adapt to challenging circumstances.
- Getting Started
- The Right Attitude Starts with You
- Stress Management _Internal Stressors
- Stress Management _External Stressors
- Transactional Analysis
- Why are Some Customers Difficult
- Dealing with the Customer Over the Phone
- Dealing with the Customer in Person
- Sensitivity in Dealing with Customers
- Scenarios of Dealing with a Difficult Customer
- Following up with a customer once you have addressed their issue.
Who is this course for? This course is ideal for those who work in customer-facing roles who wish to develop the fundamental skills to deal with difficult customers efficiently and confidently. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
There is no specific requirements for this course. It is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc. The course requires a moderate Internet connection so it is possible to start learning with any type of Internet from anywhere at anytime without any limitations.
- Customer Service Agents
- Customer Service Representatives
- Retail Assistants
- Sales Assistants
You are able to pay in full upfront, or in monthly installments (subject to a credit check.)
Online education is electronically supported learning that relies on the Internet for teacher/student interaction.
An academic certificate is a document that certifies that a person has received specific education or has passed a test or series of tests.
Thinking of online study? StudyLearnGrow provides numerous distance learning courses.
Adult education is the non-credential activity of gaining skills and improved education.