Mindfulness means being wake, aware and knowing what you are doing. Improving your mindfulness is all about understanding your state of mind and being ‘in the moment’. This course will teach you how to incorporate mindfulness practises into your life, reduce stress anxiety and burnout, and improve your personal life and professional productivity!
This course will teach you how to:
• Identify the causes of stress in your life.
• Experiment with a range of mindfulness techniques.
• Develop a range of mindfulness techniques that are effective in your life.
• Evaluate the impact of a variety of mindfulness techniques.
• Reflect on your experiences in a personal mindfulness journal.
• Model a more mindful approach to work, study and life.
You do not need any prior experience or knowledge to take this course, although proficiency in using a PC is reccomended.
This course is for everyone who wants to improve themselves and be more mindful! It will help you in both your personal and professional life.
You are able to pay in full upfront, or in monthly installments (subject to a credit check.)
Online education is electronically supported learning that relies on the Internet for teacher/student interaction.
Explore hundreds of Personal Development courses including Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.
An academic certificate is a document that certifies that a person has received specific education or has passed a test or series of tests.
Thinking of online study? StudyLearnGrow provides numerous distance learning courses.
Adult education is the non-credential activity of gaining skills and improved education.