The ITIL 4 Foundation equips you with the knowledge on how the ITIL framework can be used to improve service capability and delivery, and on how the IT Service Management Lifecycle works. This qualification introduces learners to the core principles of ITIL best practises and concepts and is a widely accepted approach in service management. The ITIL 4 Foundation teaches you how to achieve business value within an enterprise, and how to manage IT Services. The Official Examination is included with this course!
What you’ll learn
- Understand basic concepts, terminologies, key principles, and process models of IT Service Management that are included in ITIL® 4 Foundation.
- Appreciate the scope and objectives of service design, service strategy, service transition, continual service improvement, and service operations.
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of ITIL® tools and techniques within the business, to optimise user experience.
- Apply lean principles and automate standard jobs to improve the efficiency of ITSM processes.
- Centralise activities and functions to save on cost and time.
You do not need any prior experience or knowledge to take this course, although proficiency in using a PC is reccomended.
Once you complete the course, these are some of the roles that you will be qualified for! Service Manager, Support Analyst, IT Consultant. The average earnings for an ITIL® Certified individual is £47,500 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, UK Only).
You are able to pay in full upfront, or in monthly installments (subject to a credit check.)
Online education is electronically supported learning that relies on the Internet for teacher/student interaction.
An academic certificate is a document that certifies that a person has received specific education or has passed a test or series of tests.
Thinking of online study? StudyLearnGrow provides numerous distance learning courses.