Do you want to improve your German language and grammar? Well this course is for you! The rules are simplified with a colour-based system, making everything easier to comprehend and understand! The teacher is a Native German speaker, a Former Intercultural Communication Army Officer and has experience living in 48 countries, having learnt 5 languages all by himself.
What you will learn:
• How to use the German regular and irregular verbs (action words).For example: I live in… I come from.
• Why are there articles, sentence structure and cases (Nominative and Accusative) and how to use them? For example: I am the (der) teacher/ I see the (den) teacher.
• How the endings of the adjectives change. For example: I am the good (gute) student/ I am a good (guter) student.
• How to describe things. For example: The big (große)/ small (klein) car.
• To understand the German number and time expressions. For example: We meet on the 1st of January at 14:30 afternoon.
• To use modal verbs (must, should,…) and to compare things. For example: The bigger (größere)…
• How to give orders. For example: Learn German!
• As an extra bonus you learn how to greet Germans, to pronounce the language and you will learn the mystical origin of the German country names.
This comprehensive German Language Course for Beginners course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of German Language. This German Language Course for Beginners course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs. Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the German Language Course for Beginners course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with an accredited qualification that can be used to enhance your CV.
There are no academic entry requirements for this German Language Course for Beginners course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds. As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enroll.
This German Language Course for Beginners course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your qualifications to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
You are able to pay in full upfront, or in monthly installments (subject to a credit check.)
Online education is electronically supported learning that relies on the Internet for teacher/student interaction.
Learn another language with one of our many Language courses including Basic German.
An academic certificate is a document that certifies that a person has received specific education or has passed a test or series of tests.
Thinking of online study? StudyLearnGrow provides numerous distance learning courses.
Adult education is the non-credential activity of gaining skills and improved education.