Become a master of Microsoft Excel 2019 with this essential bundle. Through 16 hours of video tuition combined from 2 in-depth courses, you will master the exceptionally popular program and gain an in-depth understanding of more advanced Excel features that delve into high-level consolidation, analysis and reporting of financial information. This in-depth course will take you from zero to hero in the latest Excel MS 19 series. You will learn everything from how to create workbooks, to freeze panes, to comments, to moving data, to formatting numbers, to protecting sheets, and much more!
What You’ll Learn:
· What’s new in Excel 2019
· Creating workbooks
· Entering text, numbers and working with dates
· Navigating workbooks
· Page setup and print options
· Working with rows, columns and cells
· Cut, Copy and Paste
· Introduction to functions and formulas
· Formatting in Excel, including formatting cells and numbers
· Creating charts and graphs
· Sorting and Filtering
· Introduction to PivotTables
· Logical and lookup formulas – the basics
· What’s new/different in Excel 2019
· Advanced charting and graphing in Excel
· How to use detailed formatting tools
· Lookup and advanced lookup functions
· Financial functions including calculating interest and depreciation
· Statistical functions
· Connecting to other workbooks and datasets outside of Excel e.g. MS Access and the web.
· How to create awesome visualizations using sparklines and data bars
· Mastery of PivotTables and Pivot Charts
· Scenario Manager, Goal Seek and Solver
· Advanced charts such as Surface, Radar, Bubble and Stock Charts
Course Format:This is a video-led course.
This course includes practice exercises so you can practice as you learn.
This course is suitable for Windows users.
No system requirements or software required to run this course just internet access and your time.
Knowing how to use Microsoft Excel is useful in many careers, including:
Business and Management
Accountancy, Auditing, Bookkeeping and Finance
Secretarial and PA roles
Analyst jobs in Marketing or Business
Remote or freelance Microsoft Excel jobs.
You are able to pay in full upfront, or in monthly installments (subject to a credit check.)
Online education is electronically supported learning that relies on the Internet for teacher/student interaction.
An academic certificate is a document that certifies that a person has received specific education or has passed a test or series of tests.
Thinking of online study? StudyLearnGrow provides numerous distance learning courses.
Adult education is the non-credential activity of gaining skills and improved education.