Sharpen your management skills and get the best performance out of your team. Whether you are currently working in a management and Leadership role, or you are seeking employment in your first Management position, this course is highly recommended. Our online Performance Management content will explore why it’s important to have good objectives and competencies and how they contribute to an effective appraisal system.
If the employee and the establishment don't see eye to eye in terms of priorities, things will fall apart. The performance management course is focused on making sure that your employees and the organization are focused on the same priorities. It also:
- Helps to improve productivity and reduce waste, by ensuring that the organization and employee have aligned goals.
- Help improve the employee-manager relationship via better communication and interactions.
- Helps to manage change, ensuring that every process of change in the establishment is smoother and less hectic.
Our online Performance Management course will explore why it’s important to have good objectives and competencies and how they contribute to an effective appraisal system.
- What is performance management?
- Why it is Employee engagement important
- Objectives and competencies
- Personal development plans
- Appraisal systems
- Communication between managers and employees
- Mid-year reviews
- Annual appraisals
- Following the appraisal process.
This course is ideal for professionals who work at management level, such as:
- Line Managers
- Project Managers
- Heads of Department.
The only requirement is Internet access.
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
You are able to pay in full upfront, or in monthly installments (subject to a credit check.)
Online education is electronically supported learning that relies on the Internet for teacher/student interaction.
An academic certificate is a document that certifies that a person has received specific education or has passed a test or series of tests.
Thinking of online study? StudyLearnGrow provides numerous distance learning courses.
Adult education is the non-credential activity of gaining skills and improved education.