Social Intelligence is the ability to get along well with others, and to get them to cooperate with you. It is about understanding your environment and having a positive influence. Participants in this Social Intelligence course will become more confident in their social situations by learning how to express and interrupt social cues. They will create positive connections and increase their influence during social situations. Our social intelligence course is a fantastic tool for coaching and development as you learn and enhance your range of people skills.
On this Social Intelligence training course you will cover the following topics:
- Understanding what Social Intelligence is and isn’t
- Breaking down leadership intelligence
- How leaders use Social Intelligence to manage and lead teams
- Emotional Vs Social Intelligence — the difference and similarities
- Discovering the keys to Social Intelligence
- Self-assessment and discover your SI
- Essential leadership responsibilities where SI is fundamental
- How SI can impact motivation and productivity
- Strengthen your SI to reduce stress levels
- How to leverage SI in conflict situations
- Improving Your SI — a plan for change
Who is this course for? Without any prior knowledge of Social Intelligence the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Social Intelligence can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Social Intelligence Training Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Social Intelligence is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
Be age 16 years or above.
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
You are able to pay in full upfront, or in monthly installments (subject to a credit check.)
Online education is electronically supported learning that relies on the Internet for teacher/student interaction.
Explore hundreds of Personal Development courses including Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence.
An academic certificate is a document that certifies that a person has received specific education or has passed a test or series of tests.
Thinking of online study? StudyLearnGrow provides numerous distance learning courses.